Doing business in a new country can be overwhelming. Over the years CKH has developed a strong international practice. Led by Harry Catrakilis, CPA and managing partner, the international practice assists foreign companies in establishing operations in the southeast and assists U.S. firms in establishing operations abroad.
We have strong international exposure:
- IFRS, European and US GAAP financial statement preparation
- Engagements with:
- Multinational corporations – Indian, French
- Entity Setup
- Mid market entities – German, Italian, South African, Spanish
- Danish, Canadian & Australian tech companies
Our international diversification services include:
- Due diligence investigations on U.S. companies targeted by foreign purchasers.
- Due diligence investigations on foreign companies targeted by U.S. purchasers.
- Assistance with establishment and operation of U.S. companies by foreign entities, including planning for, and compliance with local tax and other obligations.
- Assistance with establishment of operations abroad by Americans.
- Arrangements for local representation in foreign locations.
- Assistance with negotiation of sale of operations.
- Assistance with negotiation of purchase of operations.
In order to better serve our clients with their international needs, CKH has a network of technical experts in various international locations. We supplement our internal expertise by accessing local experts in areas our clients wish to enter.
For more information, please contact Harry Catrakilis.