CKH International Accountants is the South African wholly-owned subsidiary of CKH CPAs and Advisors. CKH International was created in 2014 to address the growing demands of CKH’s multinational work. Harry Catrakilis, a native of South Africa, has used his extensive network in the country to put together a team of young professionals that stand as some of the best and brightest emerging talent in the region. The location in South Africa allows us to take advantage of a nearly opposite hour work day. The time difference establishes a nearly continuous work cycle as new and unfinished tasks can be handed from the RSA to US and back again. Currently, CKH International is operating projects throughout Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Their office is located in Cape Town, South Africa.
At CKH International, it’s not just about crunching the numbers. All the pieces of a financial puzzle must fit together.
In an increasingly interconnected world, our business is to thoroughly understand each client’s business and cultural setting so that we can easily navigate through complex global accounting issues and regulations.
Staff members are strategically located in the United States, Europe and Africa in order to be immediately responsive to the international needs of our clients, not only through in-house resources but also through access to leading technical experts. Our people thoughtfully engage with our clients and their challenges in a true effort of collaboration that results in long-term client relationships.
Harmonize your operating and secondary business cycles by managing your local mandatory reporting compliance requirements.
- CIT Return Preparation
- VAT Reporting
- Income tax accounting
- Provision compared to filed tax returns
- Withholding taxes
- Managing other local taxes
- Statistical Reporting
- National Bank
- Waste Reporting
- EC Sales
- Intrastat reporting
- Country specific local requirements
- Local Financial Statements
- Manage local audits
- SOX reconciliations
- IFRS reporting
- US GAAP to Local GAAP conversion
- Fulfil the function of Head Accountant
- US Presence
- Geographical cost-effective business solutions
- Global footprint comprising country specific specialists
- Africa-centric – the new India
- “Follow-the-sun” USA / EMEA Time zones
- Low-Risk : Reporting only (no processing/capturing on your ERP system)
- Active real-time visibility
- Harmonized process
Our aim is to assist your business realize a financial benefit from up to 50% of the existing costs structure (Finance costs should be around 1% of revenue)
- Business Partner with local excellence and local expertise
- Manage your audits imposed by statute and ensure tax compliance
- Continuous on-time visibility
- Cost effective
- Focused strategy
- Risk Mitigation
- Seamless transition and integration